Followers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Peanut Butter Yummoness!

I have a slight sweet tooth. I swear it's in my genes as everyone in my family loves sweets, so therefore I don't deny it (shrug). My favorite sandwich? Peanut butter and jelly. I could eat that bad boy ALL DAY LONG!

Wanting to step out of the box from my normal PB & J I decided to kick it up a notch and replace the jelly with banana. Then I got aggressive and added honey. Then I got REALLY brave and added a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar... all pan fried on country white bread . The sandwich below may not be for all, but for you sweet lovers, oh my gawwwwwwwwd it was delicious.

What's your favorite Peanut Butter combo?

Peanut Butter Yummoness

2 slices of Country White Bread buttered (or whatever you prefer)
1 banana thinly sliced
2 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter (oops!)
1 Tablespoon of honey
1/4 Teaspoon of Cinnamon Sugar (1 part of cinnamon to about 2 parts of sugar!)

On both slices of bread spared on peanut butter. Then on one side top with banana, drizzle honey and spring cinnamon sugar.  Put sandwich together and fry in pan. Let the PB and honey ooze... DELISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment