Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Block of Wine!!!

Oh boy my prayers have been answered, I am able to open a bottle of wine (or 3) and keep it in the fridge for 45 days without it going bad! WOO HOO! I was so excited about this I just HAD to share with you! Boys and Girls I am proud to introduce to you  ....(drumroll please)  the BLOCK OF WINE from Trader Joes. My mother inlaw introduced me to this phenomom and it's is NOT to be confused with a BOX of wine. This is a highclass, first it's a BLOCK, second it actually spouts out GOOD wine. And the best  part is, instead of uncorking a bottle and feeling like you have to drink it in the next day or two you can let it sit and rest in your fridge and enjoy it for the next 45 days! Throwing a party and want some cheap wine that doesn't taste cheap? Buy the BLOCK as it holds the same amount as 3 bottles of wine all under $10. I am telling you, you will not be disappointed! Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. I never finish a bottle, this is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?!?!? I guess they have a Shiraz too! I have had mine for three weeks now and it's still kickn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never saw this before, but will definitely keep an eye out for it. Sounds like a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've never seen this before, but I'm pretty sure I need to try it ASAP

    ReplyDelete